Wednesday, July 11, 2007

AVA Demo at CHIJ Katong Convent

AP did a demo on Monday (9 Jul) & Tuesday (10 Jul) at CHIJ-KC as part of AVA's Responsible Pet Ownership (RPO) program. Sherry from AVA did a presentation and that was followed by our demo.

The Monday session was for the lower secondary while the upper secondary session was on the following day.

I think Sha-sha had a fan club after the demo. The girls really liked her. Right from the beginning when we entered the stage, I already heard the oohs & ahhs. I have to admit that I was a little frightened - I don't handle crowds well :-( Trick is not to look at them - just look at the floor or at Keisha.

On the whole, the demo went ok. Team Linus & Team Keisha did the usual CGC stuff - random heelwork, distance control (although Linus thought the parquet was a little too comfortable :-P), recall, etc. The finale was Charity's 3rd party scent discrimination - never fail to impress the crowd.

I only hope that the message of RPO went home. Being responsible is only half the equation - the other half is TOLERANCE.

No comments: