Monday, July 23, 2007

Sick of work

That's it. I'm sick of work.

Simply no mood.

And today being a Monday doesn't help. Mid life crisis? Maybe. Shouldn't mid life crisis affect people in their 30s? I think it's a wee bit too late. I'm already past 40. Late developer? Perhaps.

I used to look forward to going to work. Not anymore. In fact, I DREAD going to work nowadays.

I SIMPLY DON'T ENJOY MY WORK ANYMORE !

I'm not sure what I want to do though. It would be nice if I can drop everything, take a year or two off and not doing anything. I may make use of this time to see what interest me and then perhaps, (re)make a "career" out of it.

But alas, I don't think I can do that. I've got mouths to feed and bills to pay. Simply quitting the job and dropping everything at a whim is NOT an option. I've wondered about being an entreprenuer and run a business. But that, too, have it's own set of problems. I'm not totally dissing it though. If opportunity comes, I may in fact have a go - maybe as a "sleeping partner".

Until then, I still have to drag myself to work everyday.

No comments: