Sunday, September 16, 2007

No more Pawtobello for me

That's it. No more Pawtobello for me.

I'M OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING PAWTOBELLO.

Had dinner there this evening with Shelly & Aliena (with Pheobe & Linus, of course) and I ordered the "Beef Bello".

It's supposed to be sirlion strips in a burger with fries and coleslaw (if I remembered the menu correctly).

When it arrived, it was sirlion strips alright. All 5-6 miserable pieces of it. The largest is no longer or bigger than the length & size of my thumb. The smallest, the tip (about 1-1.5 cm) of my little finger.

The size of the burger? About that of a McDonald fish burger - minus the fillet & stuff. The fries portion was rather generous.

The coleslaw? A little bit of salad and some fried onion on the bun bottom with the sirlion strips on it.

The cost? $13.00

A Whopper meal is a much larger and cheaper meal than this.

The waitress who served the "Rosemary Chicken" (which Stella ordered) doesn't seemed to know what she was serving.

While bringing the chicken to us, she said, "This is the chicken, I think."

I replied "You think !!??"
She just giggled and walked away. What kind of service is this? (sorry been using too many expletives in this post... I'm in a foul mood )

I can understand that part timers are employed and that the turn over may be high. But for whatever reason, I think more professionalism is in order.

We already had a bad experience before and I wrote to the MD about it and was given a 20% discount voucher for providing the feedback.

I don't think I even want to waste my time writing to her again.

I SIMPLY BOYCOTT THIS PLACE.

No comments: